Fairy Tail RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fairy Tail RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Muze
Guide to Magic I_vote_lcapGuide to Magic I_voting_barGuide to Magic I_vote_rcap 
Xēro
Alister Ashton
Ryu Ranmyaku
Latest topics
» Writing Music
Guide to Magic EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 3:23 am by Xēro

» relaxing after a job
Guide to Magic EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:32 am by Alister Ashton

» Alister Ashton
Guide to Magic EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:04 am by Muze

» Xēro Fenrir
Guide to Magic EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:25 am by Muze

» Ryu Ranmyaku
Guide to Magic EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:24 am by Muze

» Muze
Guide to Magic EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:45 am by Muze

» Guide to Magic
Guide to Magic EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:29 am by Xēro

» Form
Guide to Magic EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 2:40 am by Muze

» Guilds
Guide to Magic EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:45 am by Muze

Affiliates

Guide to Magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xēro

Xēro

Guide to Magic Empty
PostSubject: Guide to Magic   Guide to Magic EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:29 am

Should you chose any of the first four Magics, you may create or chose your own. This is to give creativity to the users.

Caster Magic: Magic that is expelled from the body as opposed to Magic done through the use of a weapon or outside source.

Holder Magic: Magic that requires a Mage to use an external source to produce the Magic. It usually requires the use of Magic Power, though there are some exceptions such as Edolas Items that are powered by Lacrima.

Ancient Spell: Magic from ancient times. It includes all forms of Lost Magic, Nirvana, Memory-Make as well as all of the Black Arts.

Lost Magic: Magic that has been obliterated from the history of the world due to their immense power and the sheer gravity of their side effects on the users. However, users of such Magic still exist, though the Magic itself is believed to be extremely rare.

Dragon Slayer Magic: type of Lost Magic which allows its users to transform their physical bodies into a Dragon. As a result, the user can transform their body with features of their respective element, utilizing both offensive and defensive styles.[9] They can consume external sources of their respective natural element to replenish their own energy. A Dragon Slayer is immune to the effects of their own element, and can consume external sources of their element to replenish their strength. However, a Dragon Slayer cannot consume the element that they produce themselves, and elements must be consumed through the mouth.
-Fire Dragon Slayer Magic:  type of Dragon Slayer Magic that grants the user various characteristics typical of a Fire Dragon: lungs capable of spewing flames, scales that grant protection against fire, and nails covered in flames. Consequently, Fire Dragon Slayer Magic allows the user to produce and control fire from any part of their body, which can be used both in melee and as a ranged form of offense.
-Iron Dragon Slayer Magic: form of Dragon Slayer Magic which grants the user characteristics unique to Iron Dragons, allowing them to incorporate the element of iron (and, by extension, of steel) into their body, granting them the ability to change parts of their body (or the entirety of it) into iron, which can be shaped in a number of forms for different purposes, and to produce iron objects. The Magic relies around the use of iron for both offense and defense, with the user being capable of creating a wide array of weapons from their body to attack the opponents both in melee and from a distance, and to cover their body with iron in order to drastically increase their defensive power, whilst simultaneously heavily boosting their offensive power.
-Sky Dragon Slayer Magic: type of Magic which grants the user various characteristics belonging to a Sky Dragon, allowing them to incorporate the element of air into their body. However, unlike other types of Dragon Slayer Magic, Sky Dragon Slayer Magic is geared more towards healing and support rather than offense. The healing power granted by it is extremely high, having been described as capable of healing wounds inflicted by a real Dragon. Concretely, it was enough to almost completely cure most injuries it was used on so far, and to nullify the effects of powerful poisons, and is capable of restoring the body internally and externally including a patient's fatigue and body stress, something made more formidable by the fact that healing Magic is long-lost, and believed to be nonexistent anymore. However, employing such exclusive powers seems to be very tiring for the user, who can’t make use of them in consecutive reprises, nor can the Sky Dragon Slayer use their Magic to heal and restore themselves. In addition to healing, Sky Dragon Slayer Magic can also grant support in battle, by boosting allies’ physical prowess. Despite healing and support being its main abilities, this form of Magic, like other types of Dragon Slayer Magic, is said to possess great destructive power, with its offensive spells taking the form of whirlwinds produced by the user.
-Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic: A type of Magic which allows the user to incorporate the element of lightning into their body, gaining exclusive characteristics that are commonly associated with Lightning Dragons. The user is capable of producing lightning from their body and of manipulating it to attack their opponents. This Magic’s spells seem to possess an incredibly high voltage, being particularly destructive, and the electricity of which they’re composed of seems capable of momentarily paralyzing foes, making it easier for the user to take them out; however, their trajectory may be redirected by metal objects acting as “lightning rods”, thus redirecting the attacks.
-Poison Dragon Slayer Magic: a type of Magic which allows the user to incorporate the element of poison into their body, granting them exclusive traits possessed by a Poison Dragon. The user is capable of freely producing and manipulating poison, manifested in the form of a toxic gas. Said gas seems to be "tangible", and can thus be used as an effective blunt weapon, inflicting physical damage to foes while at the same time infecting them. The poison produced by Poison Dragon Slayer Magic starts off by slowly stealing the movement from the victims' body away, before subsequently killing them.
-White Dragon Slayer Magic: allows its user to transform the physiology of their body into that of a White Dragon. Consequently, this Magic allows the user to both produce and control light from any part of their body, which can be used in both close and ranged combat.
-Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic: A Magic which allows the user to transform their physiology into that of a Shadow Dragon, turning their body into a shadow that cannot be touched by normal means. With this Magic, the user is also able to fade themselves into shadows to move swiftly, dodging efficiently and making surprise attacks. However, if the user is caught while in a tangible form, or by another person in shadow form, they are then vulnerable to attack.
Back to top Go down

Guide to Magic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail RP :: Character Area :: Magic-
Jump to: